Hosted Desktop (Cloud Server)
Your software is available to all staff from any computer they wish to use. It is virtually the same experience you are used to when using your own desktop and server – so it’s simple to use.
If you don’t have a server you may wish to consider a cloud file storage solution only.
Benefits of cloud desktop / server
- Free yourself from old legacy costly systems.
- Access your data from anywhere, any time and benefit from greater flexibility and reliability.
- Freedom to grow and shrink as required so you can match costs to numbers of staff.
- Turn your current ageing system into a state of the art future-proofed one.
- Easy to manage with local infrastructure and local support.
- Focus more on your business and not on technology saving you time and money.
Our Cloud Desktop as a Service clients mitigate many of the risks associated with upgrading to newer versions and we use clustered anti-spam and content filtering solutions based on MailMarshal and Web Marshal for your protection.
We achieve high-availability through Microsoft’s Distributed File System (DFS) technology based on a Windows Server platform. This allows services to be reliably delivered with no single point of hardware failure.
Applications are delivered to you via Citrix XenApp on Windows Server for maximum performance and stability.
We are able to set up test environments for you to confirm the functionality and how the cloud service works to totally eliminate any risks or reservations you may have.
Are you looking for a simple, low-cost system to store and share files? Read more.