Workplace File Sync and Share
- Mobile Access. Improve your productivity by accessing and even editing on mobile devices; save hours every week and work from anywhere.
- Always Current. Ensure consistency and avoid errors with constantly up-to-date files.
- Team Collaboration. Improve sharing of files and close more business through better sharing.
- Easy. Quick and easy installation and implementation that grows with your business. You only pay for what you use.
- Secure. Enjoy peace of mind with enterprise grade protection and security and high uptime.
- Remote Editing. You can create, edit, and save documents across multiple devices such as laptops, tablets or mobile phones – no software required.
- Automatic Syncing of files. You can relax as files are automatically synced across all your devices. We even keep previous versions for recovery!
- Remote access to your PC. You can even access files on your work or home computer from your phone or tablet.
Workplace File Sync and Share security
The security of your data is paramount to us. This is why we do not recommend Drop-box or similar consumer-grade systems. Security begins with the design of the system and flows through to the physical security of the Workplace servers.
- Sophisticated Encryption: All traffic is protected with 128-bit encryption of all data transmissions—the same encryption banks use for online banking transactions. If encrypted transmissions are intercepted, the data will appear as meaningless random characters.
- SSL: Secure Sockets Layer is the current accepted standard for encrypting data transmissions on the web. All communications between the Workplace Service and your computer will occur with SSL on by default.
- Password Protection: Connections from computers to the Workplace Service occur though the Workplace Software. The software is password protected and interacts only with the Workplace Service, making it very difficult to redirect information. All communication between mobile phones and the Workplace Service is similarly password protected, and is fully encrypted in both directions.
- Ultimate Control: As a Workplace user, you have the ultimate control. You choose the files that are available through Workplace and you control who gets access to your files and for how long. Recipients see the files you have shared and nothing else.
- Superior Virus Scanning: Files are scanned in real time for the presence of viruses. If a virus is detected, the operation ceases immediately. Since incoming data streams are purged immediately if a virus is detected, it is not possible for infected files to be written to the Workplace Service.
- Hacker Safe Certification: The Workplace Service is tested and certified daily for compliance with the Hacker Safe® security standard, the most widely accepted and used assurance of Internet security.
- VeriSign Secured Certification: Workplace is VeriSign secured for authentication. Certificate details can be displayed by clicking on the VeriSign logo on the Workplace homepage.
- Physical Security: All Workplace servers are maintained in highly secured and guarded datacentres. Plans and procedures to cover every aspect of security, ranging from environmental issues through network traffic control, are in place and are regularly reviewed, tested and updated.
- Firewalls: Firewalls are great for preventing unauthorized access to your computer. Workplace works with all popular firewalls by only using accepted secure communications ports that are used by Internet browsers.
- Spyware: The Workplace Software only responds to the Workplace Service. As such, an errant program cannot take over Workplace and send your information to a malicious recipient.
- Backed by Professionals: We would never recommend a solution that we were not 100% confident in.
For a free file-sharing trial, please fill in the form on the right side and we will get back to you as soon as possible.