Secure Cloud File Storage and Sharing
Filecloud is a New Zealand first for online storage. It allows you and your staff to sync, share and secure all your documents and files from most common devices. You can think of Filecloud as a real New Zealand based alternative to Dropbox/Skydrive/Google Drive which are hosted overseas so you have confidence that your important data is protected by NZ laws and regulations.
Filecloud uses 448-bit encryption, which is stronger than the 128-bit encryption that most banks and businesses use.
- Central dashboard for easy monitoring of all your devices.
- You can sync files across multiple devices including tablets and smartphones.
- Comprehensive and user-friendly file backup system.
- Continuous, real-time backup for your sensitive and critical data.
- You can add users as guests and they can upload and share files with you.
- 448-bit very secure encryption.
- Granular user-access and security control.
- Available with Windows, Mac, Linux platforms including mobile phone platforms iOS & Android.
- You can choose your own file retention period so you have more control over your data.
- Team shares that enable you to share documents out to all staff members.
- Administrative control for remote control over all desktops and mobile devices.
You need a minimum of 3 users.
For a free file-sharing trial, please fill in the form on the right side and we will get back to you as soon as possible.