The biggest misconception about the cloud is that it’s inherently not secure and it’s better to keep data stored onsite privately. However cloud computing has been in existence for many years and security solutions around this technology have matured with it dramatically. However, nothing can be ever 100% secure, be it cloud computing or on-premise solutions, and going cloud does not suit everyone.
Confused about “The Cloud”? Let us help
There are so many cloud options and it can get very confusing. We are able to discuss your needs with you to understand what you are trying to do and recommend some options for you. Take advantage of our free consultation (on the right) and have peace of mind that you are making the right decision.
When you move to a cloud-based solution, you can access your data anytime, anywhere and via many devices (computer, tablet, phone). Your information on a cloud server is available 24/7 and sitting in a NZ data centre – the chances that your data will be unavailable is almost zero.
You also benefit from improved flexibility and manageability. It will open up opportunities to be more productive and perhaps even save more time and money. New Zealand is rolling out fibre connections now and faster internet connection means better performance for cloud-based services. Cloud services will exponentially grow and will be the mainstream platform in the future.
- Greater business flexibility with the freedom to access your desktop from anywhere, from any place, at any time, from any device with an Internet connection
- Stronger security with enterprise-class security protection and resilience
- Get state-of-the-art systems, irrespective of company size
- Flexible and infinitely scalable with dynamic provisioning to cope with growth
- Easy scalability downwards if staff numbers are reduced, thus lowering costs in direct proportion
- Ease of management with self-service controls
- Flexible staff work options thus reducing travel time and resultant carbon emissions
- Outsource all or most in-house IT infrastructure and day-to-day desktop management, support and maintenance issues and costs
- Allows a better focus on your business to increase profit/reduce costs
We can advise you on privacy and security risks and recommend appropriate solutions. We only work with NZ Cloud providers meaning your data is secure and protected. We attend GCSB Government cyber-security and The Office of the Privacy Commissioner briefings so we stay up to date on threats and best practice. We have a NZSIS Confidential Clearance so you can have confidence in us. We believe the security of your data is paramount so you can trust the services we provide.
We offer a wide variety of cloud services depending on your needs from secure file sharing to hosting your entire system in the cloud.
- Secure File Sharing
- Video Conference
- Web Filtering / Security / Tracking
- Cloud email servers including hosted Exchange Email Server
- Email Anti-spam and Anti-virus
- Email Archiving
- Cloud Desktop Hosting
- Cloud Server Hosting
We can help you look at what solutions could benefit you and demystify the cloud for you. Cloud really just means connected by the Internet. For enquiries, please fill in the form on the right side and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We service: Wellington, Newtown, Island Bay, Miramar, Karori, Kilbirnie, Eastbourne, Kelburn, Wilton, Lyall Bay, Te Aro, Seatoun, Oriental Bay, Kaiwharawhara, Aro Valley, Petone, Hutt Valley, Wainuiomata, Naenae, Silverstream, Trentham, Stokes Valley, Upper Hutt, Paraparaumu, Kapiti, Johnsonville, Newlands